Friday, September 21, 2012

I Need To Write More

I used to write all the time. I'd blow countless hours writing whatever came to mind, whether it was short stories or just musings, I'd pound away at the keyboard until the sun came up the next morning and then collapse on the desk.

It all stopped when I took a day to read some of the things I used to write, and I hated it. I hated it all so much and thought it was all a waste of time because it was so terrible. I threw away all of my work on paper and deleted all of my documents to eliminate all traces of it, so no one else would see those horrid pieces of trash.

I sure showed myself.

I haven't written anything since then. Nothing other than a few forum posts and some drivel on Facebook. Then, today while I was checking out Jenny Yu's Tumblr (I'm not on Tumblr, I just occasionally check stuff out), I saw this video:



So, I don't know what I'm going to post here. Maybe it'll just be a journal, maybe I'll write some short stories again. Maybe I'll write angry rants about my hobbies. Whatever the case, I'll be writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment